We can also provide…
- liaison with local planning authorities to obtain consents; we have particular experience of designing gardens to meet conservation area regulations.
- construction drawings, which show how to build more complex items, such as pergolas and water features.
- a specification which details exactly how your garden should be built.
- project monitoring, to ensure that your garden is constructed according to the design.
- a bespoke planting maintenance manual, advising you on how to care for each of the plants in your garden.
- garden ‘renovation’ if you do not feel that your garden needs to be fully redesigned, but merely needs a little ‘freshening up.’
London Garden Designers:
© Hampstead Garden Design
18 Dorchester Gardens,
Hampstead Garden Design Awards: